Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Volvo Car Meet in Marble Falls, Texas, Saturday, October 17, 2015.

Volvo Car Meet in Marble Falls, Texas, Saturday, October 17, 2015. 5 years 7 months ago #2007

• gdill3
  • gdill3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 133
Email from Mariano Pache in Florida...

--

Hello George. Long time no see or hear from you. Thanks for keeping me in the loop with the Volvos.

A quick summary of events in the past 4 years to bring you up to speed.

Remember the 164 I’ve got from Steve Odell in 2010 I believe???? Well here she is. Her name is Lucille and due to an unfortunate divorce in 2011 I had to find her a new safe owner, Mr. John Dunton. Under his ownership this is all Lucille has accomplished. Steve would be proud. Last time I heard of him, he paid me a visit in Davie, FL and I took him for a spin on his dad’s car.

www.autoweek.com/article/20130725/CARNEWS01/130729899

Check on the link to see how Lucille is performing amongst the Hemming Motor guys.

Now, since the world goes around… I am the return of the Jedi. Got married again and found myself Oblaceck in Seattle Washington. He is a 1974, (Lucille was a 73) and 1-owner from Czech Republic. I will be back in the saddle soon. Have to make it work since he has been a sleep since 1999.

Maybe I could meet you guys in TX in October. We’ll see since I might be moving to a new home around that time.

Thanks again for keeping me in the loop and I hope to see you guys soon.

Best regards,

MP
--

George Dill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Volvo Car Meet in Marble Falls, Texas, Saturday, October 17, 2015. 5 years 7 months ago #2009

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
email...

--
Thanks for the notice, George. I'll do my best to be there...at Marble Falls...with my 1970 Volvo 1800E. It was ranked as #3 at Eureka Springs, Arkansas, last year.

Bill Springer

Georgetown, Texas.
--

George Dill

Volvo Car Meet in Marble Falls, Texas, Saturday, October 17, 2015. 5 years 7 months ago #2010

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
mail from Chris Ng (crazychopstick)...
--
Thanks for the update George! I will update the "Volvos in Texas" Facebook page.

Also I've been in contact with Nils Nilsson's daughter Anna, and she expressed interest in having another meet back at the Nils Ranch sometime in the future.

--

To see all the facebookers comments about this Marble Falls meet go to "Volvos in Texas".

That first Volvo Car Meet (2009) at Nils Nilsson ranch near New Ulm, Texas, was a blast!...

tinyurl.com/kkfh4v5

Hmmmm - April 2016 in the southeast Texas Piney Woods - sounds like a go to me. You?

George Dill

Volvo Car Meet in Marble Falls, Texas, Saturday, October 17, 2015. 5 years 6 months ago #2052

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Volvo Car Meet in Marble Falls, Texas, Saturday, October 17, 2015 – Last Call!

Details and updates at tinyurl.com/nghat5d

Let’s Roll!

George Dill

Volvo Car Meet in Marble Falls, Texas, Saturday, October 17, 2015. 5 years 6 months ago #2053

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
From my email...

--
Looking forward to it George!

Thanks for making it happen!

Jedd Hebrink

--

George Dill

Volvo Car Meet in Marble Falls, Texas, Saturday, October 17, 2015. 5 years 6 months ago #2054

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
From my email...

--
I'll be there in one my 3 swede machines along with the wife and dog who has a major interest in the dog park.

97 855T5, 05 XC70, 06 S60R

Robert Dodd

--

George Dill

Latest Classifieds