Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Oct 2017
Well, you've probably noticed by now that things look a little different around here. You are a keen observer!

The whole site is new and that includes all of the software that drives this forum. With probably over 10,000 settings and hundreds of back-end programs trying to talk to one another, there are bound to be a few glitches that we haven't discovered yet. So, if you happen to stumble upon anything that just doesn't seem right, give us a shout and we'll try to sort it out.

Thanks for using the VCOA Forum and enjoy the new look!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Important Need a referral for a great p1800/1800ES mechanic in the San Francisco Bay Area

Need a referral for a great p1800/1800ES mechanic in the San Francisco Bay Area 4 years 2 months ago #803

• astrocyte
  • astrocyte's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello! I just moved up to SF earlier this year and need a mechanic and a body shop who knows how to work on the P1800ES. Mine is a 72. I want a mechanic/body shop that will care about what this car is, keeping it as OG as possible, and restoring it with some pride. If you know someone, I'd love the reference. Seems hardly anyone in SF knows how to work on these guys but everyone is willing to make her a guinea pig. Yikes! Help? I'll go anywhere within 100 mile radius to connect up with a great mechanic who knows these cars.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by astrocyte.

Re: Need a referral for a great p1800/1800ES mechanic in the San Francisco Bay Area 4 years 2 months ago #807

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 87

astrocyte wrote: Hello! I just moved up to SF earlier this year and need a mechanic and a body shop who knows how to work on the P1800ES. Mine is a 72. I want a mechanic/body shop that will care about what this car is, keeping it as OG as possible, and restoring it with some pride. If you know someone, I'd love the reference. Seems hardly anyone in SF knows how to work on these guys but everyone is willing to make her a guinea pig. Yikes! Help? I'll go anywhere within 100 mile radius to connect up with a great mechanic who knows these cars.

Welcome to the Forum, Amber - shiny bronze/gold ES - nice shooting brake!

Give these folks a call...

sawvolvo.com/contact_us.htm

...as they deal daily with Volvo providers worldwide and should have contact with a tech in your area.

George Dill

Need a referral for a great p1800/1800ES mechanic in the San Francisco Bay Area 3 years 11 months ago #985

• dgdellis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Moterworkin in Redwood City and Akerson's in Berkeley

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.