Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Where is everyone? 4 years 3 months ago #3239

• PhaetonTim
  • Thank you received: 0
Last year I joined VCOA to get a discount on my S90, and have just renewed my membership for another year. I hope other S90 owners will join me here soon. I am retired law enforcement and this is my first Volvo. I love it. I live in San Luis Obispo, CA, USA.
2017 S90 T6 Inscription, loaded, Polestar Opt. 2018 Accord 1.5T Touring. Sold my VW Phaeton to get the S90.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where is everyone? 4 years 3 months ago #3241

• mainesail
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Just joined so I'll be hanging out here to learn as much as I can about the V90.

Where is everyone? 4 years 3 months ago #3244

• travisrauh
I'm also interested in buying the S90. I primarily joined for the A-Plan access but have always been intrigued in Volvo.. I foolishly bought a Mercedes E300 last year and keep kicking myself over that decision. I'm surprised to see that there aren't even any more threads on the S90/V90 subforum!

Where is everyone? 4 years 3 months ago #3245

• PhaetonTim
The majority of Volvo owners at VCOA have much older Volvos. I keep abreast of S90/V90 doings at swedespeed.
2017 S90 T6 Inscription, loaded, Polestar Opt. 2018 Accord 1.5T Touring. Sold my VW Phaeton to get the S90.

Where is everyone? 4 years 3 months ago #3247

• Lou960
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
My impression after almost 2 years of membership, and trying to keep strings alive on the RWD forums is that the majority of forum interest is for the vintage Volvos even older than my 1997 960. The first S90 is actually a 1997/98 960, with S90 badging and a slight interior trim difference. It would interesting to contrast the new S90 with the first one. I bought my 960 because it is the last RWD "real" Volvo before Ford morphed the brand into Volvo Tauruses. It is an unusual car, with the aluminum Porsche designed I6, and IRS, and was the flagship for that year. I for one am interested in why Volvo renewed the S90 badge, and if there is any design intent there to recapture the original 960/S90.

In addition, I would like to see a separate forum for the 960, which is a very unique Volvo. However, I do wonder if it would be supported.

Where is everyone? 4 years 1 month ago #3324

• catbert
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Just got an S90 under the Costco special pricing incentive. It was an unbelievable deal on a car certainly worth buying. The Costco deal knocks off 3 grand on top of the current Volvo incentives, plus kicks in a gift card. It ended up being a big chunk off the normal “ deal.” Love the car and the deal.

• Page:

Latest Classifieds