Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Heritage Club...DOA? 1 year 8 months ago #4013

• fierogtv6
  • Thank you received: 0
I was going through my collection of Rolling magazines and saw an article about the Volvo Heritage Club in a 2012 issue. This is where Volvo sends you a medallion to put on your car for high mileage or having a Volvo for an extended time, etc. I see references to it on the web but every link is dead. Does Volvo no longer support this program or is it called something else now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Heritage Club...DOA? 1 year 8 months ago #4014

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136

I was going through my collection of Rolling magazines and saw an article about the Volvo Heritage Club in a 2012 issue. This is where Volvo sends you a medallion to put on your car for high mileage or having a Volvo for an extended time, etc. I see references to it on the web but every link is dead. Does Volvo no longer support this program or is it called something else now?

Welcome back to the Forum.

Volvo sees your username and blocks...

Just kiddin'.

You are correct - no more high mileage club and badge for the grill on your XC70 but Volvo Cars does have a heritage site which refuses to fully load...

www.volvocars.com/us/cars/heritage?redirect=true

...although the Heritage Models page will click...

www.volvocars.com/us/cars/heritage/heritage-models?redirect=true

You can find the badges/medallions on eBay for 100,000 miles and up...

tinyurl.com/y6oro3yj

George Dill

EDIT!

volvo.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9333/~/volvo-heritage-club

EDIT!

(or is it "Idiot?)

Last edit: by gdill3. Reason: add link

Heritage Club...DOA? 1 year 8 months ago #4015

• fierogtv6
  • Thank you received: 0
Excellent, thank you for the update George. I'm happy the program is still around. However, what they say qualifies doesn't seem to mesh with the form they have you complete. According to the description, you are eligible if you've owned you car for at least 10 years OR have high (over 100k) mileage. The form forces you to complete fields for BOTH high mileage and longevity. So in my case, I've had my C70 at least 10 years but it only has 76k on it, so unless I fib and say the mileage is 100k or higher, then I'm not eligible for the badge. Kinda stupid that no one with Volvo has recognized this as an issue. Oh well, I'll just reapply years from now when I finally crest 100k. Thanks again for the updated link!

• Page:

Latest Classifieds