Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ad Placement 2 years 4 months ago #3809

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136

Prior VCOA member (early 1980's). Now a new member again. Cannot post a classified "want" ad to save my life. Disabled ad blockers for this site, etc., and still no joy.
I am using an iMac with all the latest software. Very frustrating for something that should be easy peasy. Hopefully the tech team will investigate and advise. Prior owner of a 1966 122s which I restored top to bottom. Performed an "auto" to 4 speed conversion along with some tasty IPD mods. Now in search of an excellent 122S, 123GT, PV544, P1800, or 142S in excellent to concours condition. Retired now and it's time to play again. Best to all, John

Welcome to the Forum and welcome to retirement life.

Where are you located and what was the career from which you retired?

If you are trying to post a "Wanted" ad for a classic Volvo I may be able to save you some time.

Here is a Masters Class Concours 1964 PV 544...

vcoa.org/index.php/community/classifieds/1-cars-for-sale/327-1964-pv544-in-houston-tx

...and here is a 1966 122S Coupe in excellent condition...

vcoa.org/index.php/community/classifieds/14-archive/293-1966-122s-coupe

If you are using Firefox to cruise the web try Google Chrome to see if the VCOA Classified will click.

Thanks.

George Dill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ad Placement 2 years 4 months ago #3810

• radioniner
  • Thank you received: 0
George, thank you. My intention is to reach out to "all" owners who may be considering a move to selling. Steve, thanks for the heads up. I will find someone with a PC and see if I can't get this listed shortly.
Again, thank you. John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Latest Classifieds