Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ad Placement 2 years 5 months ago #3775

• sljd1054
  • Thank you received: 0
Attempting to place an add on VCOA site and when I accept the Terms and Conditions and click "Next" the page is frozen. Anyone have an idea of what is going on with the page?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by sljd1054.

Ad Placement 2 years 5 months ago #3776

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136

Attempting to place an add on VCOA site and when i accept the Terms and Conditions and click "Next" the page is froze. Anyone have an idea of what is going on with the page?

Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum (and Classifieds).

Just minutes back I placed an ad (for Al Ringle) and all is well.

Be sure you don't have popup blockers energized and that you accept cookies then try again.

Also any images must be below the threshold for maximum file size.

Please post back here to share the results of your new efforts.

Thanks.

George Dill

Ad Placement 2 years 5 months ago #3778

• sljd1054
I have disabled the pop up blocker and still have the same result. I have e-mailed the tech support group, but no response yet. I'm using a Mac, but don't see how that could be a problem.

FYI, I am trying to sell a 1973 1800 S wagon. Hopefully I can get the ad posted soon Thanks for your help.

Ad Placement 2 years 5 months ago #3779

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136

I have disabled the pop up blocker and still have the same result. I have e-mailed the tech support group, but no response yet. I'm using a Mac, but don't see how that could be a problem.

FYI, I am trying to sell a 1973 1800 S wagon. Hopefully I can get the ad posted soon Thanks for your help.

If you are using Firefox try switching to Google Chrome and try again.

Be sure to put a check in the "Agree" box when finalizing the ad.

Another option is to email me the particulars, contact info and pics then I'll see if I can post the ad.

volvotexasdill at lycos dot com

Thanks.

George Dill

Ad Placement 2 years 4 months ago #3804

• radioniner
Prior VCOA member (early 1980's). Now a new member again. Cannot post a classified "want" ad to save my life. Disabled ad blockers for this site, etc., and still no joy.
I am using an iMac with all the latest software. Very frustrating for something that should be easy peasy. Hopefully the tech team will investigate and advise. Prior owner of a 1966 122s which I restored top to bottom. Performed an "auto" to 4 speed conversion along with some tasty IPD mods. Now in search of an excellent 122S, 123GT, PV544, P1800, or 142S in excellent to concours condition. Retired now and it's time to play again. Best to all, John

Ad Placement 2 years 4 months ago #3808

• sljd1054
I had no luck with my Mac, so I used a PC platform and did everything as I had tried with the Mac and got my ad posted. Still do not understand why it didn't work with my Mac. Good luck on your quest.

Steve

• Page:

Latest Classifieds