Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Volvo A-Plan discount for CPO cars? 3 years 1 month ago #3618

• BholaNath
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I've been a member of VCOA for 2 decades but never took advantage of the A-Plan dealer discount. But now that I'm shopping 2015+ XC70s, can anyone confirm if the PIN that I can obtain from VCOA can be used for CPO cars?

UPDATE: I just started the enrollment process on the A-Plan website, after looking at the VCOA page that showed that CPOs are eligible. Does anyone have any experiences to share about using A-Plan to purchase a CPO?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BholaNath.

Volvo A-Plan discount for CPO cars? 2 years 10 months ago #3666

• Jro92024
  • Thank you received: 1
Not sure what the current program is but last time I checked there was a small cash incentive on CPO vehicles. There is currently a low APR program but it’s only for short terms like 36 months - limiting the utility of the offer. Good luck with your shopping!!’
The following user(s) said Thank You: BholaNath

Volvo A-Plan discount for CPO cars? 2 years 10 months ago #3668

• BholaNath
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks - this is now a moot point.
I purchased a CPO XC70 financed by Volvo's low-rate interest. However, a discount on the purchase price was not available on this used model, which was my original hope when I originally posted the question.

Side note: My Volvo PIN application was rejected because I used an email address different from my VCOA email address. I lost interest in the A-Plan generally speaking.

• Page:

Latest Classifieds