Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Volvo in Alabama 4 years 10 months ago #3005

• ovlov
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi , coming from Europe in a few weeks I'll be staying 14 days in Alabama.
As I own several classic Volvo's in Europe , and as I have some time between business meetings , I'm wandering if there are some interesting places ( Oldtimer or Volvo related ) to visit in Alabama (Musea - collections - scrapyards ...);
Thanks for your suggestions .

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Volvo in Alabama 4 years 10 months ago #3006

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136

Hi , coming from Europe in a few weeks I'll be staying 14 days in Alabama.
As I own several classic Volvo's in Europe , and as I have some time between business meetings , I'm wandering if there are some interesting places ( Oldtimer or Volvo related ) to visit in Alabama (Musea - collections - scrapyards ...);
Thanks for your suggestions .

Best regards

Welcome to the VCOA Forum and welcome to the USA.

Volvos in Alabama, eh - 50 years back just across the river from Columbus lived an old man named Ingram and deep in the forest he had a fleet of Volvos from Amazons to PVs. All is gone but I still have the 122 temperature gauge (complete) that he sold to me for one dollar.

Dave Perry in northern Alabama races a PV444 and has a race car restoration shop. His contact info is here...

www.race-cardrivers.com/shop.htm

Here at the VCOA we have at least two active Volvo Lovers in Alabama and you can contact them via IM once you have logged on to the Forum...

vcoa.org/forum/profile/9289-adventure

vcoa.org/forum/profile/7822-c-long20

Let us know when you get to Alabama so we can find more Volvo Lovers near your location.

Thanks.

George Dill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gdill3. Reason: speling
  • Page:

Latest Classifieds