Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

cyl head swap 11 months 1 week ago #4261

• kozy544
  • Thank you received: 0
will a head from a 1972 1800e fuel injection work on my 145 s carb engine i know have to plug the ports from inj on my 1972 wagon thanks please get back nee to get to machine shop soon if it will work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

cyl head swap 11 months 1 week ago #4263

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136

will a head from a 1972 1800e fuel injection work on my 145 s carb engine i know have to plug the ports from inj on my 1972 wagon thanks please get back nee to get to machine shop soon if it will work

Yes, the FI B20 head will fit the B20 carb block.

You will need to arrange for vacuum and PCV connections depending on which carb setup you use.

Have you found a machine shop yet?

Thanks.

George Dill

cyl head swap 11 months 1 week ago #4264

• kozy544
im using the weber carb conversion by redline i have them on my 1800s 122 @ 544 and work great im using it on my carbed 145s wagon no machine
shop yet do have some leads my head is cracked from valve recession from the corn gas water got into # 3 bore i have the block freed up turns over will have to be bored i want to use the street cam in it thanks for reply kozy

b&w auto to a manual trans crank 2 months 2 weeks ago #4394

• kozy544
any way to adapt a manual crank to accept a b&w auto flywheel i have a built engine that had a 4 sp the ends of the crank is different any suggestion s helpful my 145s is auto and i dont want to get into a conversion thanks need suggestions soon as im ready to install the engine thanks kozy

• Page:

Latest Classifieds