Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

XC70 Climate Control Blower 3 years 5 months ago #3536

• Thank you received: 0
Does anyone have any ideas on a climate control blower that stopped running on my 2007 XC70. Fuse is OK, blower made a little bit of a clicking noise when running then stopped all together. Car has 31,000 miles on it, also it is 15 below zero. Blower motor/resistor seem to be the obvious but any testing methods to determine which one? If you have any great Volvo mechanics that you recommend in the greater Milwaukee, southeastern Wisconsin area I would appreciate knowing them and giving them some business.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XC70 Climate Control Blower 3 years 5 months ago #3537

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136

Does anyone have any ideas on a climate control blower that stopped running on my 2007 XC70. Fuse is OK, blower made a little bit of a clicking noise when running then stopped all together. Car has 31,000 miles on it, also it is 15 below zero. Blower motor/resistor seem to be the obvious but any testing methods to determine which one? If you have any great Volvo mechanics that you recommend in the greater Milwaukee, southeastern Wisconsin area I would appreciate knowing them and giving them some business.
Thank you

Welcome to the Forum.

High Sunday in Milwaukee near 50F-above with showers - should be warm enough to thaw the frozen condensate in the HVAC system.

With luck the system may "reset" itself but this being a Volvo...

Your area has more than three Volvo car dealers and all have a few one-star reviews but the top-ranked dealer appears to be FIELDS VOLVO CARS WAUKESHA...

www.volvocarswaukesha.com/

If you would like to remedy the no-blow via DIY holler up and I'll post some links with troubleshooting info and how-tos.

George Dill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Latest Classifieds