Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Oct 2017
Well, you've probably noticed by now that things look a little different around here. You are a keen observer!

The whole site is new and that includes all of the software that drives this forum. With probably over 10,000 settings and hundreds of back-end programs trying to talk to one another, there are bound to be a few glitches that we haven't discovered yet. So, if you happen to stumble upon anything that just doesn't seem right, give us a shout and we'll try to sort it out.

Thanks for using the VCOA Forum and enjoy the new look!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question S60 T5 ALERT

S60 T5 ALERT 4 years 2 days ago #908

• jillmarie999
  • jillmarie999's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I own a 2013 S60 T5. Recently, I shut off the motor, removed the fob and started to get out of the car. Then I realized the car was rolling backward. ON MY CAR YOU CAN TURN OFF THE CAR IN DRIVE. My local Volvo dealership tested what I experienced and reproduced it many times. Then they tried a 2013 on their lot and did the same on it.

Why do you have to put your foot on the brake to start the car but then can turn it off and remove the fob in DRIVE?

The dealer says Volvo says it's a glitch. I think it's a safety hazard. Kind of disappointed in Volvo this time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boardheaded

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S60 T5 ALERT 1 year 5 months ago #2315

• john_houston_jr
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you for posting this ... I just purchased a 2012 S60, so I appreciate knowing this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.852 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.