Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Oct 2017
Well, you've probably noticed by now that things look a little different around here. You are a keen observer!

The whole site is new and that includes all of the software that drives this forum. With probably over 10,000 settings and hundreds of back-end programs trying to talk to one another, there are bound to be a few glitches that we haven't discovered yet. So, if you happen to stumble upon anything that just doesn't seem right, give us a shout and we'll try to sort it out.

Thanks for using the VCOA Forum and enjoy the new look!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question New Member

New Member 5 years 3 months ago #430

• huntski
  • huntski's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Just joined today! Proud owner of an XC90 3.2 we bought for a family car and love it!! Wife drives this one. Liked the vehicle so much I traded in my SUV for an XC60 T6 with all the goodies. Very happy to have two Volvo's in the garage. Both models are 2012 and we are looking forward to what the new XC90 refresh in a couple years will bring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: New Member 5 years 3 months ago #431

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 87

huntski wrote: Just joined today! Proud owner of an XC90 3.2 we bought for a family car and love it!! Wife drives this one. Liked the vehicle so much I traded in my SUV for an XC60 T6 with all the goodies. Very happy to have two Volvo's in the garage. Both models are 2012 and we are looking forward to what the new XC90 refresh in a couple years will bring.

Welcome to the Forum, Chad.

Do both new Volvos have ski racks?

George Dill

Re: New Member 5 years 3 months ago #433

• huntski
  • huntski's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes indeed! And for Kayaks, and bikes, and my stand up paddle board. Thule for the 60 and Yakima for the 90. From time to time we use the Yakima Skybox too.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.