Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Oct 2017
Well, you've probably noticed by now that things look a little different around here. You are a keen observer!

The whole site is new and that includes all of the software that drives this forum. With probably over 10,000 settings and hundreds of back-end programs trying to talk to one another, there are bound to be a few glitches that we haven't discovered yet. So, if you happen to stumble upon anything that just doesn't seem right, give us a shout and we'll try to sort it out.

Thanks for using the VCOA Forum and enjoy the new look!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question 1970, 142 Owner

1970, 142 Owner 6 years 1 week ago #151

• giordanocharles@gmail.com's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My name is Chuck Giordano and I have recently purchased my 2nd 140 series. The first was when I was 16 in 1993. It served me well until rust claimed its life. I have been looking for another one as a hobby car ever since. This year I bought a 142 from its original owner and had it sent to Lancaster, PA where I live to start its new life. I had the car thoroughly gone through by a skilled Volvo mechanic and am now enjoying it immensely. It still is a long way from an award winner, but that is my intent. I am looking for any one with B20 and 142 experience who can help me get my new baby looking driving great again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 1970, 142 Owner 6 years 1 week ago #155

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 87
Hello, Chuck.

Does your 1970 142 have carbs? What kind?

Do you have records on the car from previous owner?

Share some history/pics on the 140 Forum and we will max out your credit card on your new baby.

Name?

George Dill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.