Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2007 Volvo V50 T5 AWD Electrical & Leaking Sunroof & Failed AC 2 years 9 months ago #3667

• rabco8
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a 2007 Volvo V50 T5 AWD Wagon, and have experienced several Electrical issues from Fail & Inoperative Left and Right Power Seats,
as well an ongoing problem with the Sunroof Leaking and draining either thru the Front Door Jambs, or from the roof itself, How about and an A/C Compressor that resulted
in the Dealer going thru three (3) units before they found one that would work.
Or have you ever sat on a Wet Leather Seat at 4o*, it's not fun....
I should offer additional info about car;
Year-2007
Mileage- 269,532
Model: V50, T5, AWD
Costly Repairs
1) In 2016 I had a "Local" dealer address the Sun Roof and Electrical issues involving the Power Seats, and a New Skid Plate, Rear Brakes, and a few other services....$4297.31
2) In 2019 I had the Sun Roof addressed as well as the A/C, Oil Change, and a Complete Brake Repair: Calipers, Rotors, Dust Plates, and Pads...………………………..$4100.03
3) In 2019 I had the (3) A/C Compressors replaced...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………$1297.48
TOTAL...……..$9694.82
Present Kelly Blue Book Value, as based on Condition and Miles...…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. .$815.00
Net Loss...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………<-$8879.82>
Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2007 Volvo V50 T5 AWD Electrical & Leaking Sunroof & Failed AC 2 years 8 months ago #3669

• gdill3
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136

Any suggestions?

George Dill

2007 Volvo V50 T5 AWD Electrical & Leaking Sunroof & Failed AC 2 years 8 months ago #3670

• rabco8
  • Thank you received: 0
George,
Thanks that was on My mind also, but the local National Guard refused My request .
On to selling this Beast, and drive My 66 122s as long as I can.
Beast Day!
Paul Rabuano

• Page: